Monday 25 May 2015

Makeup Revolution Slogan Palettes || Makeup Geek & Parental Advisory Explicit Content...


I wanted some new palettes from Makeup Revolution for a long time now and I finally decided on these two amazing slogan palettes from their sub-brand I Heart Makeup -


Makeup Geek £7.99

Below you will find photos of the palettes and swatches of different colours.

S P O I L E R  :  T H E Y  A R E  A B S O L U T E L Y  A M A Z I N G ! ! ! !


*DROOL* I love this picture... Look at how perfect the eye shadows are!





Another drool worthy picture, I call this one - 'The calm before the storm...'
Everything in it's rightful place before I played with the colours and swatched them all over my hands and face!!





Both palettes come with a mix of 36 shimmery and matte shades, all of which are stunningly pigmented. 
The shimmery shades are especially creamy to apply and have no fall out.

The Parental Advisory palette has the more neutral shades so I would say it will be great as a starter palette and then Makeup Geek is for the more brave of us out there. 
I got both because why not and I thought that they would be great used together for doing a neutral eye with a pop of colour. Perfect for creating fun summery looks!

I can't wait to use more of the colours from them. I have to restrain myself each morning when getting ready for work, there are only a certain amount of colours I can pull off at once. 

These palettes are so worth the money even if you buy them just to look at!

If you want to see a look using one or both of these palettes please leave a comment below.

Coco
X

11 comments:

  1. These are stunning!

    Kimberley

    thecolourchronicles.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, so happy I bought them!
      Thanks for the comment!
      Coco
      X

      Delete
  2. I can't believe how pigmented they are for the price! I have a makeup revolution palette but these are way more gorgeous than mine is! I need to buy! xx

    Gemma Louise | Just Little Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! You really do need to buy these, such an amazing range of colours!
      Thanks for reading!
      Coco xx

      Delete
    2. Ps: Love your blog, just followed you on Bloglovin and Twitter. I was nearly going to get the Beyond Flawless palette by Makeup Rev, but chose these instead! xx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I use them everyday now, whether it's for neutral or fun coloured looks!
      Coco x

      Delete
  5. I can't really think of a reason to need any other palettes apart from these two, they have basically every shade I could ever want!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't really think of a reason to need any other palettes apart from these two, they have basically every shade I could ever want!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great source. But I hope you keep posting and updating this site. Have a great day. This is nice site 192.168 l 254.254 about router login

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...