Wednesday 4 March 2015

Makeup Revolution || Flawless Matte Eyeshadow Palette...


I recently bought this eye shadow palette as I really wanted a full matte palette.
I got this from Makeup Revolution and is called Flawless Mattewhere you get 32 matte shades ranging from creamy whites, browns to black. The perfect palette to to create natural or more smokey looks. It also comes with a massive mirror.




I swatched a few of my favourite colours -

1. Nut - a yellow toned hazelnut brown.
2. Muse - a skin toned dusky pink.
3. Rosewood - a deeper more brown toned dusky pink.
4. Warm - a red toned dusky pink.
5. Rust - a rusty pastel orange.
6. Olden - a warm brown.
7. Earth - a deeper nut brown.
8. Carbon - a carbon black like the name suggests.

I love this palette and I feel it is my new favourite as it's the one I keep going to every morning. My absolute favourite colour out of the above shades is Rust, having green eyes it makes them pop and is a great colour for making a warm smokey eye. 
All the colours in this palette are soft, silky, pigmented and super easily blended.


In the same order I bought a few of their new make up brushes. From left to right, E101 Pro Eyeshadow Brush, E102 Pro Eyeshadow Contour Brush and E103 Pro Eyeshadow Blending Brush.



I have really enjoyed using these brushes and they do exactly what they're made to do. I have used the eyeshadow brush, which is quite small and firm to build up colour and also works great along the lash line. The contour brush is the perfect shape for fitting in the crease of the eye. and the blending brush is great for finishing off any make up look by blending away and harsh lines.
All their brushes are made from fine synthetic bristles. They also have brushes for the face and brush cleaning products.

Check their 'NEW' section of their website as they are always adding to their growing collection of amazing products.

Coco
X

2 comments:

  1. This palette looks stunning, and amazing for the price! Love the look of the brushes too :)
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you for commenting! Yes it is a gorgeous palette!
      Coco x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...