Saturday 28 February 2015

St. Kitts || Facial Toner (*) ...


I received this facial toner (*) from a company called St. Kitts Herbery. The produce herbal toiletries and chocolate. You can read all about how they started and grew into the company they are now here.

I have been using this toner for a few nights now and find it very refreshing to use. There is also a hydrating feel to it, I think this is due to the citrus & frankincense oil in it. It has a scent to it but not one that is overpowering, a citrusy clean scent.

Ingredients - Aqua, Boswellia carterii, Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid & Limonene.

It comes in a metal bottle and a spray pump, which you're supposed to spray directly to the face after cleansing. I however found this to be too messy and I spray it onto a cotton pad and wipe my face. I find that this removes any make up that isn't already removed using a make up wipe and cleanser. 
It leaves my skin feeling moisturised, replenished and clean.



You can buy this toner for £9.95 in which you will get 100ml of product, I think this will last me a very long time as you only need 1-3 sprays per use.

I think this is a lot better than the toners you buy on the high street, as it has natural ingredients. It doesn't leave my skin feeling tight like I have with some other toners. I also love the fact the company is based in Cornwall.

Do take a look at what St. Kitts have to offer on their website.


Coco
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...