Friday 22 May 2015

Slendertoxtea || Slender Shake (*) ...


Slendertoxtea kindly sent this Slender Shake to me when I requested it after being part of the #bhtwitterparty hosted by The Bloggers Hub.

As I am not a tea drinker, I was very happy to see that they offered other products as well - A shake and Coffee variations.

This shake is made from natural and organic ingredients -

Acai Berry, Soy Bean Germ Extract, Rice Delivered Extract, Ceramide Extract, Coenzyme q10, Low Kcal Sweetener, Hyaluronic Acid, Lactose Milk Sugar, Condensed Milk Powder.

The shake they sent me was the 14 day shake meal replacement (80g). It came with a 5g scoop to measure the amount to mix with water or milk (100-150ml).
I opted for milk as I thought it could also add to my daily calcium intake plus I love milk shakes.
That 100-150ml of shake is around 30kcal and I generally had it for my breakfast.
It was super fast, easy to make and tasted really good.

For the first few days I didn't notice much of a difference in how full I felt afterwards, but after the 3-4th day I started feeling fuller for longer in the morning after drinking my shake.
I was really impressed with how it kept my energy levels up.
I am one of those people who go downhill fast if I don't eat anything in the morning and this really helped me feel full up to lunch and sometimes beyond.
I found that this really helped me snack less as I just wasn't feeling as hungry.

I have lost 2lbs/0.6kg in weight but I'm not sure if it was due to this or the amount I have been going to the gym recently. I have also felt I look slimmer which is a definite plus.



This 14 day Slendershake costs £21.99 and the 28 day shake costs £36.99
If you want something that curbs your snacking, keeps your hunger to a minimum and keeps your energy up then this is for you!

I have looked on their website and found there are two variations of coffee which is definitely up my street and am considering buying one of them to try out soon - Slimming Coffee (£10) and 10 Day Detox Coffee (£8). They also have free UK delivery which is great and saves you a few pounds.

Coco
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...