Sunday 17 May 2015

Magnitone Review (*) || #SummerSkin...


'You are 7 days away from incredible skin, with a softer, smoother complexion that looks and feels different.'

Magnitone sent me one of their cleansing brushes called the Magnitone Lucid (*) for testing and reviewing after I was part of a Twitter party hosted for bloggers by The Bloggers Hub.

I was super excited to receive my Magnitone Lucid as I had never used a cleansing brush before.

I chose the colour Sunshine Yellow as summer is coming up and I thought it could brighten my skin as well as my mornings.

As soon as I got it in the post I put it on charge until it was fully charged and then that night started using it as part of my night-time routine.

I take off my make up as I normally would, then I put cleanser all over my face and used the Magnitone on it's normal setting to cleanse my face. After which I just rinsed my face and carried on with my routine of moisturising etc. The cleanser I used is the cleansing bar I received from Sebamed which you can read here.

The Magnitone states that it will help wake up skin and leave it clearer, healthier and brighter looking, whilst evening and smoothing skin tone. 

In the box you will get the Magnitone Lucid (of course), a magnetic charger with a normal plug and an adapter (which is great as I am going on holiday next month), a protective cap for the brush head plus instructions which were very helpful and easy to understand.




This product has a lovely shape, is very easy to hold and fits well into the palm of my hand. It comes with a brush head that is deep cleaning but gentle on the skin.

Below you can see it's charging 'Clink', an egg shaped magnet which charges it. Being magnetic it makes the Magnitone waterproof which means you can take it in the shower with you. The charge will approximately 2-3 weeks,

I used the Magnitone every evening for the first 3 nights on it's normal setting and then after that used it both in the morning (in the shower) & evening but on it's sensitive setting.

It has one button which you press to turn it on to the deep cleaning setting, press again for it's sensitive setting and once again to turn it off. It also has a timer so that you don't over do it. It is a 1 minute setting which beeps every 20 seconds to tell you to change the section of your face that you're cleansing. Start at the forehead and then do each cheek. After the 1 minute is up it will automatically switch itself off.

It works using Active Electromagnetic Technology with 10,000 pulsed oscillations p/min -
'More gentle and effective cleansing and exfoliation action (vs. hand washing).



Here are some pictures of my face before I started using the Magnitone Lucid Cleansing Brush.



And here are the pictures of my skin after a week of using it.



I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin and I think you can notice the change in the pictures above. After the week of using it my skin is smoother, more even and I think my blemishes healed faster through using it.
I loved the fact it has a timer, it is very easy to use, I will carry on using it as part of my beauty routine and it will definitely be coming on holiday with me.

If you were wondering about replacement bits -
Brush Head Pack (normal skin) £15.99 for 2
Brush Head Pack (sensitive skin) £15.99 for 2
'Clink' Charging Unit £15.99
Travel Bag £14.99

Here's the link for where you can buy it - MAGNITONE LUCID CLEANSING BRUSH
I have been given a code where you can get 20% off using 'Corinna20'.
Enjoy and get that #SummerSkin!!

Coco
X

4 comments:

  1. Hey

    Can I ask what cleanser you used with this ?

    Charlotte www,blackandwhitesheeps.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did write the cleanser I used in the middle of the first section of writing :) But it was the cleansing bar from Sebamed.
      Coco x

      Delete
  2. Wow - the difference in your skin is great! It's made your little blemish invisible - and your skin looks much smoother. The sunshine yellow is so pretty too - it would brighten up my morning! Even with 20% off it's a bit out of my price range, but maybe one day soon I'll be able to splash out on one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and now after about a month of using it I don't wear foundation. My skin has never looked this good!
      Thank you for your lovely comment!
      Coco xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...