Thursday 14 May 2015

Barry M || Sunset Daylight Curing Polish...


 Barry M have recently come out with a new range of daylight curing gel-like nail varnishes.

I have always loved the nail varnishes from Barry M as they are affordable, the quality is amazing and the range of colours is incredible. 

I was in Boots and couldn't help myself as these were on a buy one get one half price deal and I just really wanted to try them. 

The main reason I wanted to test this range out was that every nail varnish hates me, it chips in under a day and never stays on. 

There are seven colours to choose from in this range and a special top coat that goes with them. 

Do It Like A Nude - A white based nude.
Peach For The Stars - A bright peachy pink/orange.
I've Been Pinkin' - A bright pink.
You Drive Me Navy - An electric navy blue.
Fuschia Generation - A deep fuschia pink.
Can't Get You Out Of My Red - A classic red.
The Way You Make Me Teal - A bright blue/green teal.

I loved the look of all of the colours but in the end I chose the colour Peach for the Stars along with the daylight curing top coat. I may have to go back for the teal colour.

The formulation is like any other Barry M nail varnish and has very good pigmentation and goes on smoothly. I applied two coats of the colour, let them dry and then added the top coat. You end up with gloriously shiney nails. 

It dries pretty fast, which I wasn't expecting, so I managed not to smudge anything and it managed to stay on my nails a bit longer than normal nail varnish - a whole 2 days before it chipped!!




You can buy them here from Superdrug, here from Boots and from the Barry M Website
They are £4.99 each which is a little more than their other nail varnish ranges but still a very reasonable price. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and also found it useful.

Coco
X

4 comments:

  1. I recently brought exactly this colour, I really love it! Barry M never really fail to disappoint me though to be honest.

    Thanks for sharing :)

    Laura xo
    www.lauralopezbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's ok! Yeah I have sooo many of their nail varnishes, i think they make up about 99% of my collection! Haha :)

      Coco xx

      Delete
  2. Great Blog! Thank You For All Of Your Retweet's..I Can't Wait To Read More Post's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I can't wait to do more posts! Thank you for checking out my blog!
      Coco x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...