Saturday 14 February 2015

My Eyebrow Routine || Ultra Aqua Brow Tint...

From having an issue with the delivery of my Anastasia Dipbrow I decided to look for another option. I looked at lots of other blogs and having used lots of Makeup Revolution products (my collection is gathering rapidly) and finally decided to buy the Ultra Aqua Brow Tint which comes in four shades and £3 each.

It says on the website that it is a 'smudge-proof eyebrow tint, that fills, defines and lengthens your brow'. I think it lives up to what it claims but does smudge a little if you touch it too much.
Saying that I haven't had a problem in wearing it all day and still having perfect eyebrows before I take my make up off when getting ready for bed.


I bought two colours to mix together to create my perfect shade of brown to match whatever hair colour I have. Currently I have dark brown ombré with lighter tips but my brow hairs are much more fair, even though I get them tinted through having HD brows. This picture is from my most recent session, picture from my amazing HD brow lady, Aline Kaloudi.



To get my shade of brown I use 1 part of the dark mixed with 2 parts of the light shade which you can see below. I then use my Zoeva 317 Wing liner brush to mix and apply the colour.


Below you can see step by step pictures of the stages I go through to create my brows.

Firstly I create a line from near the front of my brow to my arch. 
Then I draw on the shape of the outer part of my brow, the pointed tip. 
Using a bit more product I fill in the rest of my brow forming another line but this time on the upper part of the brow and not going all the way to the front. 
Finally using what is left on the brush I gently fill in the front part of my brow so it has a natural fade. 
Lastly then using a spoolie (disposable mascara wand) I carefully brush my brows though making sure the colour is even and the hairs are going in the right direction. 
And that is me set for the day!







I have really enjoyed using this new eyebrow product and feel I can really create great looking brows which last very well during the whole day. I have a scar in my right brow which is very visible if not filled in and this product covers it well as you can see from this final picture.

If you don't have much time to get ready in the morning another product by Makeup Revolution I have used and found to be great is the Brow Arch & Shape which costs £3.50 and comes in four different shades like the Aqua Brow.

Hope you enjoyed this blog post and found it useful, if you have any questions post them below!
Thank you for stopping by.

Coco
X

8 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading this - I've recently posted about my HD Brow Experience on my blog. I'm waiting to get my hands on the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade as everyone seems to be raving about it, but what you've used looks amazing. Your brows look great!
    Amy
    www.getglam.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for commenting!
      Yes I have the blonde dipbrow but I have dark hair at the moment so looks a bit odd!
      Coco
      X

      Delete
    2. How have you found the dipbrow?
      Amy
      www.getglam.co.uk

      Delete
    3. I love it a lot, it's a lot more smudge resistant than the aqua brow!
      But they are both as easy to use as the other, but the price of each is the main difference!
      Coco
      X

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous brows! :)
    lipstickandlightening.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's taken a lot of practise and getting HD Brows helps so much!
      Coco
      X

      Delete
  3. I've been thinking about picking up one of these for a while but after seeing this post I'm definitely going to! Your brows look amazing!! x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, glad I could help! They really are amazing for the price!
      Coco
      X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...