Wednesday 18 February 2015

Makeup Revolution || Lip Lava Swatches & Review...


As soon as I saw these appearing on more and more blogs I knew I had to try them and I have nothing like these in my make up collection so was super excited! 

These are Lip Lava's by a sub-brand in Makeup Revolution called I Heart Makeup.

You can either buy these liquid lipstick individually for £2.99 or as a set for £11.96.

"Lip Lava is a super intense liquid lipstick formula with nourishing vitamin E"

I definitely think they live up to everything that they claim. They come in squeezy tubes, are very easy to apply, really comfortable to wear and feel very moisturising. 
The sponge tip applicators make it effortless to create the perfect lip shape with clean lines and even super pigmented coverage.

These liquid lipsticks come in five very different shades; Forgiven - a gorgeous brown nude, Tremor - a cute baby pink, Shockwave - an amazingly bright fuchsia purple, Unleash - a super bright coral orange and finally Firestorm - a beautiful blue toned red.

I love all of the shades in this set, some of which are obviously more wearable than others. My favourites are Forgiven, Tremor and Firestorm. 

Here are lip swatches of all the shades -






Don't you think all the colours are just amazing!? 
Definitely something you need in your make up collection and when you get all 5 for under £12 you can't go wrong.

Thank you for stopping by!

Coco
X

2 comments:

  1. These look so good. I love that colour 'Shockwave' :-) x

    http://sarahleax.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! :) Thanks for the comment! I know I love it too, but not sure if I have the right look to pull it off in public!

      Coco xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...