Wednesday 25 February 2015

Beauty Kitchen || Lip Balm Collection (*) ...


I got in contact with The Beauty Kitchen via The Bloggers Hub and they kindly sent me this Lip Balm Collection (*) to review on my blog.

'Freshly made in the UK with no parabens, no sulphates, no synthetic fragrance, no this, no that, no the other...'



I am one of those people who needs lip balm all of the time, there is always one in my handbag, near my desk or next to my bed. I love the fact these are made in the UK with natural ingredients.


This lip balm collection sells for £10 and they each come in a small metal tin; which I think is the perfect container as it is solid and you can't loose the lid. There are 3 scents in this set so I'm sure you can find one you love.

Firstly there's Refresh Me (blue) which is a crisp minty lip balm and isn't overpowering.
There's Love Me (red) which is a cinnamon lip balm, really unique and to me smells like Christmas.
And lastly there is Inspire me (yellow) which is a fresh citrus based balm, usually not one of my favourite scents but I do like this one, I will be giving this one to my boyfriend as he loves anything citrusy.


All in all a some amazing lip balms which moisturise your lips, don't feel greasy and have some lovely scents. I think these would make a great present for someone and also great to keep in your handbag.

Go check out the Beauty Kitchen as they have lots of other great products and do workshops where you can create your own beauty products. 

Coco
X

3 comments:

  1. These look lovely! X

    www.allaboutthatmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look lovely! X

    www.allaboutthatmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...