Saturday 7 March 2015

Signature Fragrances || Endure (*) Sample...


I contacted a perfume company called Signature Fragrances and they sent me a 2ml sample of a pure perfume called Endure (*) shown above.

This company creates unique scented perfume oils ranging from sweet to fresh, floral to oriental for both men and women. And the thing I like is that you can buy samples sizes of 2ml for £6.45, the full size of 6ml costing £21, which means you can buy a smaller size to test before you buy the full size. And the full sizes come in amazing, unique glass bottles
As they are pure perfume oils you don't need much and they last and last throughout the whole day. 
Due to having little to no alcohol in them they don't evaporate like other perfumes.

The perfume I received called Endure was from the Sweet section on their site and before I even looked at what the notes of this specific perfume were, I said to my boyfriend - "I'm sure I can smell parma violets..." and sure enough it is part of the heart notes.

Top Notes - Blackcurrent, Bulgarian Rose & Mandarin Orange

Heart Notes - Opoponax, Jasmin, Parma Violet & Rose

Base Notes - Vanilla, White Musk & Incense

The company has great ethics, recycling & reusing etc which you can read about here - 

Below I used a picture from their website of what my perfume would look like if I bought the full size. I think this style of bottle is lovely and makes any dressing table look classy and elegant.


I think this is a great website to buy amazing quality perfumes in gorgeous bottles. 

You should definitely go check out their website Signature Fragrances and see if they have a perfume that suits you!

Coco
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...