Wednesday 11 March 2015

My Brow Journey || HD Brows...

I thought I would do a quick post on my brows, from what they were to where they are now through having HD brows done.



Here are pictures of what I looked like 2 years ago and what I look like now. I over-plucked my brows for many years all due to the fact I have a scar in my right brow (left in the picture). I thought plucking to disguise the scar was best, I didn't even think about filling them in. 

Then I met my very good friend and HD browist who changed my brow game for good. 

My hair is naturally a dark blonde, almost brown colour but my brows are much fairer and as I dye my hair brown I need the brows to match.


Above is what my eyebrows looked like before I started growing them back. Below you can see after growing them for a few months then what they look like after the HD brow sessions.



Here is what my eyebrow looks like (below) without being filled in after my most recent session. You can see where my scar is and this is where I would need to fill. And right at the bottom you can see pictures from on the day of the HD brow session. My last session was a month ago so my eyebrow still had a good shape to it.



Getting HD brows was one of the best things I ever started, it really helps frame the face and make everything look more symmetrical and perfected.

If you live in the South West of England or are near Plymouth definitely contact Aline if you're considering getting them done. 

Website Aline Kaloudi


Even if you don't live here, check out her work anyway as she is an amazing make up artist!

What do you do to keep your brows on point and looking good? 
Have you ever considered HD Brows?

Coco
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...