Saturday 14 March 2015

Primark || Lipsticks...


I have gone through a lipstick buying phase. I've never really worn lipsticks on a day to day basis as I thought it was too much effort but recently I have been really getting into it. 

I saw a few YouTube hauls on items from Primark and this made me realise I have never really looked in the beauty section. I swatched a few in store and bought one, then seeing how pigmented they were I went back for more. Their lipsticks range from glossy & hydrating to super matte. 

Below you can see the swatches of the lipsticks I have in my collection, they don't have names but I'm sure they won't be too hard to find.


This one is my favourite to wear, it is a dusky pink and is very comfortable on the lips.


This was one of the first ones I bought, a super nude which is almost a bit too blue/grey toned for my skin but I think mixing it with another colour should make it easier to pull off.


This one in gold packaging is the most matte out of all of them, goes on super pigmented but does dry out and get a little uncomfortable. When you look closely this one and the one above have gold glitter in them.


And this last one is my latest acquisition, a similar consistency to the first one, really creamy and feels super hydrating.


They all have a sweet scent to them and are definitely better than I thought Primark lipsticks would be and their packaging is really quite lovely. The prices of these ranged from 80p to £1.50.

Have you tried any recently?

Coco
X

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try that last one, I've been looking for a dark pink/red lipstick for a while and at a reasonable price. Luckily I'm going there next weekend so will pick it up then :) Loved this post! x

    Karis,
    karisatkinson.blogspot.co.uk 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad I could be here to help!
      Coco
      x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...