Wednesday 18 March 2015

Barry M || Matte Nail Paint...


I really like the look of matte nails and have recently run out of my matte top coat so when I found this range by Barry M I was very pleased.

I've always loved Barry M nail varnishes, as they have the perfect consistency and an amazing amount of colours to choose from.

I am still very much in to the Autumn/Winter colours so when I saw this colour I instantly needed it.
This colour is called Crush and is a super deep oxblood red and dries to a satin matte finish.
I found that this dries quite fast for quite a thick varnish and with this colour you only really need one coat. (In the pictures I have 2 coats on just to be safe!)



You can get these in Boots or Superdrug for £3.99 and are usually in a deal.

I am also eyeing up the Spring Speedy Pastel range.

 What is your favourite Barry M nail paint?

Coco
X

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous, striking colour yet so versatile. Love the matte finish and love even more that it's Barry M so won't break my bank!

    Sinéad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again, Thank you very much for commenting!
      I've always loved Barry M for cheap yet amazing nail varnishes!
      Coco x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...