Sunday 22 March 2015

Boots || Nose Pore Strips...


I recently got into using nose strips and not wanting to spend lots of money I went for the Boots own brand ones. In this pack of Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Nose Pore Strips you get 6 strips all individually wrapped for £4.99, I got these in a 3 for 2 deal but currently are in a BOGOF deal. 

I found these really easy to use, following the instructions by wetting my nose, applying the strip, leaving for 15 minutes and then slowly peeling it off. I have only used these twice so far and have already noticed a big difference in my blackheads & pores. 
I find the form of these very good for shaping around the nose contours.
They really work well for removing blackheads and made my nose super smooth after peeling it off. 
A gross yet good fact about these is that you can see if they have worked or not by seeing the blackheads stuck to the sheet. Being that they are tea tree based I thought they would have a strong scent but they really don't, it's very subtle.

I would definitely recommend trying these as they have worked for both my boyfriend and I.

Hope you had a lovely day!

Coco
X

2 comments:

  1. Blackheads are the bane of my life but I've always thought pore strips were too expensive so written them off completely! These seem good value for money though, thanks for the recommendation!

    Sinéad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!
      Yes I know, I was the same until I decided to just go for it and buy these .. amazing!
      Coco x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...