Monday 1 June 2015

Adore Me || Lashes & Lingerie + Favourite Lipstick...

I'm really looking forward to summer and this piece of lingerie by Adore Me really caught my eye!

This is called the Cleo Contour, I love the bright summer yellow which I think would really pop against healthy tanned summer skin (which I definitely don't have yet!). 

Bring on the sunshine!!



I thought that this set would go well with a no-make up make up look. 
Just perfected natural skin and subtle brown shades of eye shadow with a smoked out lash line. 
Just let the lingerie do the talking...




One of my most favourite lipsticks is Revlon's super lustrous lipstick in 'Mink'. It is a beautiful neutral brown which is not too light and not too dark. It is my go to colour on most days. I feel this lipstick gives this overall look a bit of an edge. If not just add some lip balm for soft lips.
I like strong brows but you can make yours more subtle than I have in the picture above.

Head over to their website to check out the other sexy lingerie they do!

Coco
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...