Tuesday 9 June 2015

LiLash & LiBrow Serum (*) ...


I received these off the lovely team at LiLash about 3 months ago and have been using them since for me to review for you now.

They sell 2 different products with 2 different sizes which you can buy here.

LiLash (*)

LiBrow (*)


They came well packaged in a cute box and even came with a diamante handbag sized mirror (above) with the LiLash logo on it. Perfect for checking your make up on the go. Everthing was super high quality.





Above you can the they have different brushes, to the left is the more sturdy LiBrow applicator and on the right is the softer more flexible LiLash applicator. They both are clear serums and the tubes were made of some sort of metal so felt very luxurious.

Below you can see the difference it made over 3 months, I used it pretty much everyday when I remembered to apply it. I did it in the morning before applying my make up, letting it dry fully before putting my make up on.

I have definitely noticed a difference in my eye lashes especially, they are darker and longer. My sister even noticed the difference when I had no make up on, she commented on how dark and long my lashes were looking.

I have HD Brows on a regular basis so am not sure if I have noticed a huge difference from using the LiBrow, but if there is something different about my brows it would be that I now stronger growing brow hairs.

A few things I did notice whilst using LiLash was that when I first started using the serum it made my eyelids a little sore but nothing that didn't bother me, after a few applications it went away. 
And the other thing was that my lashes went through phases of sparseness where they had come out, usually one eye at a time; it wasn't like all my lashes fell out, just here and there would be a section of slightly less lashes. 
I think this was maybe to make room for new stronger and darker lashes to grow.


They are quite pricey but if you think that one of these tubes will either last you over 3 months for the smaller size and over 6 months for the larger size it doesn't seem so bad. I however do not have that kind of money to repurchase these.

The smaller size is £53.93 for 2.95ml. (around £18 per month for 3 months)
The larger size is £94.37 for 5.91ml. (around £16 per month for 6 months)

Hope you enjoyed this post and found it useful.

Coco
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...