Tuesday 16 June 2015

SUMMER PROOF BEAUTY || Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown...


I am going to do a short series of Summer Proof beauty products, here is my first product...

I absolutely love this brow product by Anastasia Beverly Hills, I had the blonde colour last year but soon after started wearing my hair darker so I got this colour - Dark Brown - it is quite a neutral brown, great for medium brown to dark brown hair.

I chose this over the Brow Wiz because you get so much more product in this than you do with the Brow Wiz Pencil by Anastasia.

Pomade - 4 grams - £15.00
Brow Wiz - 0.08 grams - £15.50

I got my Dipbrow on Beauty Bay as they offer 11 different shades ranging from blonde to granite and free tracked delivery on orders over £10.



I really like the luxurious looking packaging, a glass container with classy black lid and metallic writing; I also think the logo is really cute.

I took this photos in direct sunlight so you can get a good idea of what the colour looks like and below you will find swatches on my hand and what it looks like on my eyebrows.






I use the Wing Liner Brush by Zoeva to apply it because it is thin but firm so you can create a clean lines with it, I then use disposable mascara wands (cheap off eBay) to soften the edges and blend together, especially near the front.

I have a scar in my right eyebrow which this covers really well and it stays on all day long, even through sweating at the gym.

If you're going to spend money on a good brow product it definitely has to be this as it will last a really long time. Well worth the money!

Hope you found this useful, any questions ask in the comments and I will get back to you asap.

Coco
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...