Tuesday 23 June 2015

SUMMER PROOF BEAUTY || Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara...


Ok so I think I've found my new ABSOLUTE favourite mascara .. Like, oh my gosh it's AHH-mazing!!

Every time I try a mascara by Maybelline it becomes my new favourite!

A few months ago I reviewed The Rocket & Great Lash which at the time was my favourite combination of waterproof mascaras, but I fell completely in love after trying their new Lash Sensational Mascara.



I LOVE the brush, it is curved and has different lengths of rubber bristles. I use the medium and short length ones to start with to apply most of the product on, then I use the longest bristles to comb through and separate my lashes. 


And you can see the final result (I do curl my lashes beforehand). Literally the most glorious lashes I've ever had!

If you need a new mascara soon, go out, get this and try it.
And at £7.99 you really won't be disappointed!

Coco
X

4 comments:

  1. Great post! This looks like a really good mascara! I want to go buy it now...

    Sarah xx

    thingssarahloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really do, sorry it took so long to reply!!!
      Coco xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok :) :) thank you!
      Unfortunately I am one of the few people in the world that doesn't have Instagram yet, my phone isn't that great, but when I get a better phone I will find and like your account!
      Coco x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...