Sunday 30 August 2015

Lush Blogger Event || Lush Summer...

A few days ago I was lucky enough to be invited to a Lush Blogger Event in my local Lush, Plymouth. When the email came through I immediately jumped at the chance. I love Lush, but usually only buy the products as a treat every now and then so was very excited to be invited to this.

As we arrived we were greeted with little Lush style 'cups' to drink from. They had bottles of tasty sparkling juice chilling in the ice with their fresh face masks.



There were nine of us and obviously I had to take a quick picture of myself there, with Leona jumping in on the action. #selfie


I have always loved how they set out their Fresh Face Masks...


This event was held for us so they could show us all their new summer goodies.
They demonstrated some of their products, from feet to head.

Starting with feet -







Their new hand products include -





Then came their new bath bombs, which make me a little sad as I don't have a bath so have never tried any. I do however plan on going round my parent's house and stealing (not literally) their bath for an evening.


Frozen (inspired by a well known recent fairytale...)


(I chose this one to try, I love space and looking up at the night sky)










Onto their new body scrub powder - Life's a Beach - this is what they call a Showder (a shower powder), made with Sea Salt and Sand which leaves a vanillary scent on your body.


I didn't get any photos of them but they showed us their new face mask and scrub...



And their amazingly unique oil-based-yet-matte moisturiser - Magical Moringa - something I have tried over the past few days as a moisturising primer on my oily/combination skin. 
I shall be doing a full review on it soon.


Having grown my hair over the past year and a half from a pixie cut to now shoulder length locks, I was quite excited to hear about their new hot oil hair treatments. There are 3 different ones, each made for specific types of hair - 

(I chose this one as I have curly hair, I can't wait to use it)




Here is a picture of my goodie bag, products they gave us to try. A very big thank you to them for organising this event and giving us so many treats.

For a shower product I chose The Comforter - a super sweet shower gel with a similar scent to their infamous Snow Fairy.

As an extra I decided to treat myself and buy my favourite Fresh Face Mask - Catastrophe Cosmetic - which you can read my review on here. And then I also got a sample of their Henna hair colour in Brun, I dye my hair a lot so I thought I should give something natural a go.


In our bags we got their booklet, which I took to work where I read through and drooled over all their products, my mental wishlist is growing rapidly.



Here is the photo Lush took of us at the end of the event... Go follow Lush on Instagram and Twitter - @lushplymouth @lushcosmetics

And if you wanted to follow me - @corinnafochler

Hope you enjoyed my post and that you go onto try some of their new summer line.

Coco
X

3 comments:

  1. Hey look, it's me! Haha, sorry for bombing your selfie ;)

    We definitely need to meet up again soon, hopefully the lovely Lush lot can persuade Adam to do another one!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha photobomb anytime :) the more the merrier!
      Yes, I would love to go to another Lush event!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Hello,
    Sorry I didnt see your comment until now, I have followed you on bloglovin!
    Coco x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...