Tuesday 23 February 2016

Lush || Spring Blogger Tea Party...


So Lush Spring Products have arrived...

I won't go into too much detail about them but I shall link all the products available to buy from their Mother's Day or Easter range. Like always this will be a very picture heavy post because Lush products are too pretty not to photograph.

Most of the products you do need a bath for but they have a few shower options too.

We were greeted with an Alice in Wonderland based tea party theme, with tiny cups, tiny macaroons and tiny chocolates.





E A S T E R...

Holy moly check out these amazing Golden Egg bath bombs! They're way too pretty to use, I would just want a nest of them on display all of the time. 
Touch them once and you will be covered in gold glitter, not saying that is a bad thing!!



This delight has a surprise and you can split this into 3 baths to make it last longer. Crack it open and it has a baby chick bath bomb inside.





Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall, 
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall, 
All the King's horses and all the King's men, 
Couldn't put Humpty together again.

A sad poem but in this case Humpty has a teenie tiny fried egg inside of him.




The Good Egg gift set looks super cute and has lots of treats inside...


Bunch of Carrots reusable bubble bars, I love the look of these, how colourful and fun they are.



Ultraviolet or as the Lush ladies named it, the Goth Rainbow (haha I think I prefer this name...)


Bouncy Bunny a super cute bunny shaped, orange scented shower jelly.



Fluffy Egg, which smells very similar to Snow Fairy a favourite of mine and it looks super cute.


Somewhere Over The Rainbow is a soap I didn't get a photo of.

Other Easter Gift Sets -

Easter Wrap - Easter Pals

M O T H E R ' S  D A Y . . .


I love this idea, I don't drink tea myself but I think a reusable bubble bar in the shape of a tea bag with surprise petals inside is super cute - Flowering Tea.



Check out this adorable little Ladybird bubble bar, almost too cute to use.


I'm super excited to use this Yummy Mummy shower gel, it smells glorious.


Rose Bombshell fizzes and has petals in the centre which burst out and leave you with a super pretty bath.




The Happy Mother's Day gift set has an amazing array of treats for any bath lover.


Lastly this Sunrise soap is a mandarin scented soap, I also can't wait to use this.


Other Mother's Day Gift Sets...

Mother's Day Wraps - Pretty as a Picture, Bright Bouquet.



I hope you enjoyed my colourful post and found the pictures useful.

Coco
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...