Friday 27 May 2016

Acrylic Nails || Nail Candy Plymouth...

I recently got my first acrylics at Nail Candy Plymouth and safe to say I am in love...

I am forever pinning on Pinterest so had lots of ideas for what I wanted.

It was a typically rainy day, I walked into the salon and was greeted with lots of smiley faces.
I had the lovely owner Meghan doing my nails; I showed her my ideas and I chose this design using coloured foils. 


The total time to do my nails was 2 hours. Because the salon had a lovely relaxed atmosphere, we were all chatting away that I didn't notice the time flying by. 

The reason I wanted acrylic nails was that my nails always broke when they got past a certain length.

Meghan did my nails using forms which means no ruining my natural nails by sticking tips on.
She did a natural coloured acrylic base and then added the black using shellac. After she had set the last layer of black shellac, she used the tacky layer to stick on the coloured foils. Once I was happy with the design she sealed it all with a top coat.


One of the reasons I wanted my nails done at Nail Candy is the fact they create super natural looking acrylics, they aren't bulky like I've seen a lot elsewhere. 
The ladies there are really lovely and professional, they make you feel very welcome.
They offer a variety of services like feather hair extensions and henna.
You can find more information & prices on their website -



I will definitely be going back to get refills and a new design in a few weeks.

Here are links to all their social media -
Twitter - @nailcandyuk
Instagram - @nailcandyplymouth

I post pretty pictures on my Instagram too - @cfochler

I hope you enjoyed this post...
Coco
X

1 comment:

  1. nail design beautiful and interesting, thanks for giving me a good idea of nail designs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...