Saturday 22 November 2014

HD Brows....


Ever wanted THE most perfect eyebrows ever! Well the answer is HD Brows by the talented Aline Kaloudi!
I organised a day of pampering today round my mother's house where we had different friends come round and have their eyebrows done. 
This is an amazing technique where your brows are - Tinted, Threaded, Waxed and Trimmed - only done by professionals who were trained at a HD Brow school. You will end up with custom tinted brows that suit your face and personality. They are like having an eye lift and can take years of your age - I'm addicted!!

Here are the before and afters of the ladies who came today, mine is the last one, I was taking photos and then forgot to take a photo of my own before so have used the photo Aline took -








X

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with my eyebrows and if I'm going anywhere and don't have time to do a full face - Im okay as long as the brows are done! haha
    I'd really love to try these - the before and afters are fab!

    Best wishes, Danielle xo
    www.underlandtowonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yess, I know, I feel that eyebrows really frame the face & make or break a make up look!
    I'm sure you can most likely find someone who does HD brows where you live!
    Thanks for commenting!
    Corinna xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...