Monday 8 December 2014

December Glossybox...


Yaaaay! My Glossybox arrived today!
I was quite excited this month as it said that I was receiving 4 full size products.


The box itself is so cute and I love the festive snowflakes! 
So onto the products - 

First product I saw was the large TRESemmé Renewal Hair and Scalp Tonic. It says to use on damp hair and apply to the scalp and roots. I don't think I will be using this as I don't have any problems with my hair but I will be giving it as a Christmas present to someone I know who has bleached their hair a lot. I feel they will get more use out of than me. I'm sure it's a lovely product and works well as it has tea tree extract and sunflower seed oil in it. This is a full size product and would cost £5.50.

Next product I was really happy to get as I have just run out of mine, the Anatomicals Zap! Zap! Zap! Day and Night Spot Stick. I haven't used this brand before but I had a similar product from Boots. We shall see which works best, but surprisingly I have pretty good skin after a few weeks of having the blemishes from hell. It has 2 sides to it, a day and a night time side. The day time formula is clear and it more gel like whereas the night time side is more of a cream. Again this is a full size and costs £3.79.

I was thinking a few days ago that I wanted a gold nail varnish to wear at Christmas and low and behold I got one in my box the All That Jazz Nail Lacquer! I have never heard of this brand before but am excited to use it. It's not an in your face kind of gold, more subtle and creamy coloured. I feel it would make a lovely top coat to other similar shades to add a golden shimmer. This nail polish costs £9.98.

Below I have swatched the Bellapierre Cosmetics Lip & Cheek Stain which is full size and costs £12.99. I love using cream blushes as they look more natural and having it double as a lip stain is a bonus. This is super creamy and really pigmented. You can apply a sheer layer for a more subtle look or using a heavier hand get a more rosey glowing look. I love the colour as it's not too bright and has the right balance between pink and coral. Can't wait to use it!


The last product I got was the SkinPeo Hydra Boost - Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum. This was the only sample size I got in this box, full size costing £24.00 for 70ml. I think this sounds like a really good product as it is perfume free, alcohol free, paraben free and is hypo-allergenic. It contains Hyaluronic Acid which is said to promote a healthy new skin glow. I can't wait to give this a go and see how well it works.

Overall I am pretty happy with this box and will definitely putting these products to good use and you can't go wrong with paying £10 (plus p&p) and getting around £35 worth of products.



I would love to hear your thoughts on Glossybox and any suggestions to other subscription boxes I can try! This is my last box from Glossybox for a while as I want to save my money and test other beauty boxes!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...