Friday 5 December 2014

Makeup Revolution || Introduction...

I wanted to do an initial blog post about the make up brand Makeup Revolution
I got a little bit excited when I found this brand which basically makes dupes for higher end brands but for a lot less money. They do make up products like eye shadows, pigments, lipsticks, lip glosses (matte and glossy), foundation, concealer, powders, nail varnishes and so much more. Go on their website and check out their endless amount of products! 

(Logo used from their website)

I have read and seen on various blogs and YouTube hauls different Makeup Revolution products. Everyone is amazed at the quality you get for such a cheap price. There are some palettes called the Iconic palettes which are said to be dupes for the Urban Decay Naked palettes. I don't have the budget for Urban Decay so was thrilled when I found this new brand do the eye shadow palettes for £4 each!!! 

My lovely boyfriend got me the MASSIVE 100 eye shadow palette from Makeup Revolution for my birthday and I absolutely love it. The colours are amazing and super pigmented. Sorry for the bad quality picture but just to show how many colours you get. I still haven't used them all but I definitely have some favourites for doing a natural eye and a smokey eye.


You can get these products off their website which is linked above or from certain Superdrug stores, unfortunately there isn't a Superdrug near me that has the brand yet. However due to my recent London trip I found a Superdrug there that did and collected some eye shadow palettes for Christmas presents. I can't stop staring at them and can't wait to give them out to friends and family at Christmas.

It has recently been Black Friday/Cyber Monday and they had a deal on where when you spent £25 you got £25 worth of products free... so obviously I had to buy certain products I've had my eye on for a while, should be arriving in the post next week. I am really really excited and there will undoubtedly be a haul blog post as soon as it arrives. And I feel like I may become addicted to buying their products so there will most likely be more hauls in the near future as they keep coming up with new products. They have a Facebook page where they update with new deals and new products.

Here are some pictures (I used them in my Anastasia Dipbrow post as well) of 2 makeup looks I have done with my palette.




I shall do swatches etc in the haul post when everything arrives, along with a few more make up looks.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...