Friday 5 December 2014

L'Oréal Paris || Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation...


I bought this in a 3for2 deal Boots had with my L'Oréal Paris True Match Foundation as I couldn't decide which I wanted more. After a long time testing and retesting I decided I needed them both because they had different qualities. I got the True Match to use on days where my skin isn't happy and needs more coverage. This Eau De Teint Foundation I got as a lighter coverage and the fact it felt so different to anything I have ever used before.

You only get 20ml (£9.99) in this glass bottle which is 10ml less than most other foundations and it doesn't have a pump so you have to be careful when dispensing it. I put my finger over the end and tip it up, then smear it onto different sections of my face. It takes about 3 fingertipfulls for each cheek, one for my chin and one for my forehead, but that depends on how much cover I want, as it is build-able.

The consistency is like water and feels silky but, using my fingers, when rubbing it into my face it feels like powder. Definitely the most interesting combinations of textures I've ever come across. I've been using it on top of my Baby Skin Primer and setting it (not that it needs it) with my Stay Matte Powder. I've tested it with and without my milk of magnesia base and generally if I'm not rushing and sweating I don't need the extra oil absorbing layer under it. It gets a little dewy but nothing I can't deal with. If you go to my True Match post (link is at the top of this post), I have a step by step talk through my make up routine. Staying power - I think it stays on pretty well and due to it's unique coverage even if it rubs off a bit I don't notice because it blends so well into my skin. It's like a layer of perfecting liquid powder with a very natural finish...

I think I love it quite a lot, I will most likely be buying this again.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...