Wednesday 7 January 2015

Paul Costelloe || Purse & Handbag...


I love going into TKMaxx and looking at their handbags & purses.
About 3 years ago I bought myself a Paul Costelloe purse in the sales and I still absolutely love it. It has lasted this long and not broken or even got scuffs on it. The only thing that has worn off is a bit of the gold on the lettering. And the quality I have seen with this purse made me want to expand my collection of Paul Costelloe, so a handbag was on my Christmas wish list.

My darling father took both my sisters and me Christmas shopping (brave man) after Christmas and I found this b-e-a-utiful handbag, which he very kindly bought for me! This is the first expensive handbag I have ever owned and I love it so very much. I wanted one big enough to fit my packed lunch box in for work, amongst the other many, many items ladies have in their handbags (lots of lipsticks).

As they are both made from good quality real leather I know they will last me a long time!










What are your favourite handbag brands? Any favourite item you received for Christmas?

X



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...