Saturday 3 January 2015

Christmas Sales Haul...

As you all will know, there are many Christmas Sales going on, so I thought I would share what I have bought.

The first place I wanted to go was Boots, as I saw they had some fun things in their Christmas section and it was all up to half price. 

I really like sweet scented perfumes so naturally I thought - 
"Hell yess, I want to smell like sweets!" 
- and inevitably went for the sweetest perfumes/body sprays they had. 

They came as sets; the Hello Kitty Body Sprays and the Jelly Belly roll on perfumes were around £4-4.50 each after the half price deal. 
I found that the Hello Kitty Body Sprays don't last long but they do smell good and I cannot complain as they were cheap plus you get a pretty decent amount in each bottle.


These Jelly Belly roll on perfumes are much stronger in scent and the fact they are compact means they easily fit in your handbag for perfume touch ups throughout the day. I really like the berry ones (Blueberry, Strawberry Jam & Raspberry) and the Vanilla one. The ones I'm not keen on are Chocolate Pudding and Cappuccino. 


The next shop I 'accidentally' fell in and bought a few items in their 50% off sale was Lush. And who can't resist going in and getting your nostrils filled with every sweet smell imaginable. 


 I bought 2 small shower gels, one called Rose Jam which I'm sure you can imagine smells like the name, super sweet jam. 
The next was Hot Toddy which is very Christmas based and smells like a spiced, mulled sweet wine.



The last product I vaguely remember reading or seeing it somewhere but have forgotten if it was a blog or on YouTube - The Santa Baby lip tint - This is definitely more than a tint, you get pretty full on bright red lips and it smells like a cola bottle sweet.

Here's a swatch on my lips, excuse how messy it is but I did it in pretty bad lighting. Just to show how amazingly pigmented it is. The one minor drawback is that it does stain your finger but I don't mind about that. It is matte and is very long wearing, it only came off a bit on the inside part of my lips whilst eating.


The last shop I bought a few items in was Accessorize. I couldn't resist buying a few pairs of cute socks at 50% off, dropping them down to around £1.75 a pair. I also got a pair of silver studs and some silver hoops. I didn't take pictures as I'm sure you know what they look like. Real silver earrings for around £4 in the sale.


I do hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did roaming around the sales.

What do you think of my findings and have you bought anything in the sales yet? 
Bloggers link your blog posts below so I can have a read too!

X

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen the Jelly Belly roll on perfumes before :O! I LOVE the candles and diffusers, so to be able to actually wear the scents as a perfume would be amazing!

    Jess
    Philocalist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, best find ever!!! I have the car air fresheners as well!
      Thank you for reading! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...