Wednesday 22 July 2015

Austria || Vienna - Schmetterling Haus...

I recently went on holiday to Austria to visit my family and during that time we went to various places in Vienna so I thought I would share some photos with you. I think I'll do a few small posts with the different places we went as I did take nearly 1000 photos whilst I was there.

This first place is called the Palm House in Schönbrunn in Vienna. I absolutley love this building, if it wasn't so hot in there I would want to live in it. Built in 1882...








We then trekked across Vienna in the burning hot sun to The Schmetterling Haus (The Butterfly House) which was commissioned by the same Emperor so they look very similar. 

If you love butterflies as much as I do then I hope you enjoy the photos I took there...















I know this is a very picture heavy post and isn't what I usually blog about but I really wanted to share these photos with you.

Hope you enjoyed them.

Coco
X

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! (Though I couldn't really look at the butterfly ones as I have a bad phobia of them haha!)
    Austria isn't somewhere I've ever fancied visiting but it seems to be growing in popularity and has lovely architecture!
    I can only imagine how many photos you took as I'm just the same! :P

    Danielle xo
    www.underlandtowonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no, I'm very sorry about that, but glad you liked the other photos!
      Thank you for reading anyway! <3
      Coco xx

      Delete
  2. Wonderful post, love butterfly's...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for reading/looking!
      Yes, have followed you on bloglovin.
      Coco x

      Delete
  3. Stunning photos, I've visited Austria recently such a beautiful place! I've followed please follow back! X

    Palm prints and summer evenings over on-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello :)
      Thanks for reading/commenting! Have followed you back :)
      Coco x

      Delete
  4. What beautiful photos! I have never been to Austria but would very much like to visit :)
    Elle x
    http://elleandherbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...