Friday 12 February 2016

Barefaced with Magnitone (*) ...


LOOK AT HOW PRETTY IT IS!

I recently got my hands on a gorgeous mint coloured Magnitone BareFaced and I'm in love...



This came with a USB charging cable which plugs into the magnetic charging egg; this makes the Magnitone completely waterproof so no worries when you're using it in the shower or bath. It also came with a splash proof bag to keep it all in, great for travelling with.

The Magnitone BareFaced comes in 3 different colours, Pastel Green, Pastel Pink and Pastel Yellow.

You can buy interchangeable brush heads for different skin types - 
You change the brush head every 3 months or whenever it's looking a bit sorry for itself.

You can get a Shower Hammock so you can store your Magnitone in the shower along with 2 spare brush heads.


One of the great things about these is that you can use them with any sort of skin care, they say it super charges them, makes them work better and helps them sink into the skin.

I love to wear make up so need to have a good base for it all to be applied to. I use mine daily in the shower with a face wash as I like to start (and end) the day with clean & fresh skin. 
I've also used it to wash off my face masks. 

It leaves my skin super soft after each use and has brought out any blemishes that were lurking under my skin, these are now fading faster with using it as well.

There are 2 modes - 
Gentle Vibra-Sonic Deep Pore Cleansing
Pulselift Toning Mode

There's a cute little video they have made to show how it works & it's different benefits, linked here.


You can learn all about the history behind Magnitone here.

"As two blokes in beauty, we wanted to create a brand that harmonised beauty technology and healthy well-being..."

I definitely think these are worth the investment, especially with the 12 month warranty. This upped my skin care game and can't wait to be able to go Bare Faced on days I don't wear make up.

I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed using my pretty Magnitone...

Coco
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...