Wednesday 22 November 2017

Cruelty Free Eye Makeup Look || Gold and Purple

For today's eye look I wanted to use some shadows I haven't used in a while.. I created a caramel/gold look with a pop of purple. 《Picture below..》All the brands I use and link are cruelty free.

As my base I used my Nyx HD Concealer using my Beauty Blender to blend it out and then set it all using my RCMA No Color Powder.

In the crease I used my Nabla eyeshadow in Caramel, I love this unique colour and Nabla eyeshadows blend super easily. For the subtle gold on the lid I used Makeup Geek shadow in Glamorous.

And now the pop of purple, I used Linda Hallberg Mood Crayon in Daring on the waterline and blended around my outer lash line.

My go to mascara is Catrice Glam & Doll waterproof mascara.

And lastly my brows, I've been trying a different technique lately.. drawing on brow strokes instead of the soft blend I usually do. I always use my Zoeva Wing Liner brush with my Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Ash Brown. (Some products I haven't been able to link right now because the Beauty Bay website is down, I will link them as soon as I can) ♡

I had my brows microbladed a year ago and I've loved having a shape alrwady there so doing my brows is super fast, I'm going to let these fade a little more and then next time I get them microbladed, I'm going to try a different shape.

Check my Instagram for more looks.

I hope you enjoyed this post,
Love Coco x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...