Saturday 18 November 2017

Cruelty Free Eye Makeup Look || Green Orange Yellow

Hey everyone,

I wanted to start blogging again, but in a way I will hopefully enjoy it more. My posts will be short and sweet...ish.

Today's post will be about the products I used to create the makeup look you see below. I post almost daily on my Instagram with my eye makeup looks.


First I used the Nyx HD Concealer with a Beauty Blender to conceal my under eyes and prime my eye lids. I then set it with my RCMA No Color Powder.

All the eye shadows I used are by Makeup Geek Cosmetics - Chickadee in the crease, Lemon Drop on the inner corner, Morocco on the lower lash line, Dirty Martini all over the lid and Enchanted Forest on the outer corner. I get all my Makeup Geek Shadows and a lot of my other makeup from Beauty Bay.

The beautiful Linda Hallberg created her own makeup line. If you haven't watched any of her YouTube videos, you're missing out. I bought her Mood Crayon set which are multi use pencils for eyes, lips, whatever you want really. They're super creamy and set with a smudgeproof finish. I use them in my waterline, usually two layers to get a vibrant finish. The colour of crayon I used for this look is called Likable.

My favourite brow product to use is my Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in the colour ash brown. And I always use my Zoeva Wing Liner brush to apply it.

When I go to Austria to visit my family, I always love going makeup shopping. I found the brand Catrice does amazing, super affordable mascara. My favourite is the Glam & Doll waterproof mascara; the bristles are rubbery, really grip the lashes and keeps them curled all day long.

Since a friend recommended it to me, I bought the Nyx Epic Ink Liner, I find it really easy to do winged liner with. It has a brush tip, is super black and stays on all day. I don't suffer with oily eye lids so don't have a problem with eye liner smudging or transferring. I get all my Nyx products from my local Boots.

I hope you enjoyed this post,
Love Coco x

4 comments:

  1. Love these colours together πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might give this Nyx liner a try since Im after a new one anyway! I looove this look, its so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay yes you should. Thank youuu πŸ˜™πŸ’š

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...