Saturday 15 November 2014

Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade...

My brows like most people are nowhere near perfect, I have a scar in one and have started growing them back after over plucking for years.

This year I started having HD brow sessions, where I let my eyebrows grow then have them tinted, waxed, trimmed and threaded to perfectly sculpt them. There will be a proper post about HD Brows coming soon.


Onto the Dipbrow - BEST product I have ever used. 



I have the colour Blonde which is a perfect neutral shade with no red or ashy undertones. So really good for any shade of Blonde and Light Brown hair.

Obviously these two pictures were taken on different days, having 2 colours of make up is probably not the best look.
Eye shadows are from the Makeup Revolution Palette.




The brush I used is from the Ecotools mini essentials brush kit. The small angled brush thin yet firm, perfect for creating the perfect brow shape. I only got the Dipbrow recently and still need to perfect using it. What will help is having my 3rd HD brow session so will have a good base to start with and can fill in the sparse areas and my scar. I have oily skin and the pomade stays on amazingly all day, even it I forget and itch my eyebrow it doesn't move. Not that I need it but I sometimes use the Maybelline Brow Mascara to set my brow hairs into place.

I shall be purchasing a darker colour, medium brown, as I have recently dyed my hair dark brown and will use both the colours of Dipbrow to create an ombré brow look. 

The pomade is £15 and you get 4g/0.14oz or product and due to it being so pigmented you barely need any. So I definitely think it is worth the money and should last me a very long time.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...