Wednesday 19 November 2014

November Wantable..

OH MY GOSH - I was a little bit excited when the delivery man came with this box! I have never bought anything from America before so I was very eager to receive and open it.


This was my first box from Wantable, they do 4 different boxes - make up, accessories, intimates and now the new fitness box. I only ordered the make up box as that is the one I'm most interested in.
It costs $36 for the subscription which is around £22, you get 4-5 FULL-SIZED products and can skip a month or cancel at any time. Like other beauty subscription services you do a questionnaire about what you do and don't like. 

  I received 4 products, all of which I am very pleased with.
Firstly I would like to say how well packaged it was with foam padding inside to make sure they didn't rattle around and get broken on their journey from the US to my house. 

The first product I picked up was the make up brush by Vincent Longo, super soft and perfect for applying blushes. I have used it to apply my cheek highlight and it applies that nicely without it being too much.

Next was the Vincent Longo Duo lip pencil, 2 nude shades with one darker than the other for creating the perfect lip shape and base for any nude lipstick or lip gloss. Really creamy and easy to apply.

The lip gloss came next, a red shimmery lip gloss by (PLA) Beauty called Ruby Slippers. I found it quite sheer and sticky but I feel like it will be good for adding sparkle to any red lipstick and will stay on for a long time.

My favourite product I received was the Surratt Smokey Eye Baton. AMAZING! It has 2 ends (which took me a very long time to figure out) one end has a super creamy black eye liner and the other side is a smudger with black shimmery shadow in the lid. I have been using the eye liner on my waterline and it is one of the first liners I have used that doesn't fade much/at all during the day, no touch ups!!

Here are swatches of the products all super pigmented and am really happy with all the colours.



All in all I CANNOT wait for next months box!! So far this has been my favourite subscription box!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...