Thursday 20 November 2014

Glossybox November...



This is my second to last box from Glossybox for this year as I want to try other subscription boxes, everyday I'm finding new ones I need in my life!

I really liked the colour of this box and love the super cute inside packaging.


Let's get into what I received ... I knew I was going to get the Lollipops Eye Pencil as it was in last months 'next months sneak peak. It very pigmented but I don't think it works too well in my waterline not like my smokey eye baton pencil I got in my Wantable box. I do however LOVE the packaging of this pencil, pale pink with black leopard print, also really like the fact you don't need a pencil sharpener as it is retractable. 

I was quite excited with receiving the Burt's Bees Lip Shine however upon first application I was disappointed. I did not like how sticky it was, the smell is nice and I really like the colour but it is just so damn sticky! I can't handle how my lips get glued together so I very much doubt I will be using this product. 

Next product I used was the H20+ Hydrating treatment, I really like this product as I have oily skin and it is oil-free. Even with oily skin you have to keep your face hydrated. It comes out like a blue gel and I do like how it absorbs into the skin. You don't need much to cover the face and makes my face feel well looked after so I think I would purchase the full size. Full size product is £27.50 for 50ml.

I used the MONU Hawaii Facial Oil... Oh my gosh it has such a strong smell. It contains Cardamom, Sandalwood and Lavender oil, all super strong smells so I wasn't too happy going to bed having massaged it into my face. Saying that though the scent did fade a little after a while. But after I got over smelling like old people I did like how it felt on my skin and woke up with a soft face. Highly doubt I will be buying the full size as the smell is just way too strong.

The last product I got was 2True Glitter for adding gold sparkle to nail varnish. I wear shellac most of the time so may end up playing with it nearer Christmas to create some festive nails. 

As much as I was happy receiving these boxes and that they are good for trying new products I don't think I'll miss getting them. I may end up subscribing again in the future but for now I am excited to try other boxes to see which I like best!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...