Saturday 15 November 2014

October Birchbox...


It took a super long time for me to finally receive my Birchbox in October, so long in fact in nearly became my November box.

Not going to moan about delivery people (grr!) so onto the box itself...

Last month's box was Breast Cancer Awareness month.



First product I saw was the Benefit eye cream, so mini and so cute. I have never used anything from Benefit as it a bit out of my price range so was really happy that it was included in my box. I have been using it morning and night but so far haven't really seen much of a difference to my eye area. I doubt I will be buying the full size when I finish this one.

Pixi Lip Balm was the next product I tried, I love it!! Definitely more pigmented than I ever thought it would be and it makes my lips feel really soft and moisturised due to it containing shea butter. Lastly I really like the way it smells, definitely not for people who don't like strong sweet scents.

I was curious to try Shaveworks The Cool Fix, I get my legs waxed monthly and I thought this might help with the itchiness I get a week after waxing. I like it's cooling effect and it has a pleasant cucumber-like smell, I do think it helps soothe my legs.

The product I don't think does what it says on the tin is the KMS California Hair Play. It says 'playable texture' however I feel it is and smells just like hairspray and not even a hairspray that holds well. As soon as it runs out I won't be buying it as I have other products I use for texture and hold.

The last product I received was an RMK periwinkle blue eye shadow. I love the sleek silver packaging and it has THE cutest brush ever. I really like the colour for adding a pop to a brown smokey eye.

Pretty happy with this box, I haven't subscribed for this month (November) as I have ordered a Wantable box which I am just a little bit (very) excited for as it is from America so it will contain products I couldn't buy here.

UPDATE - I have momentarily cancelled my subscription for November/December so I can test other boxes!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...