Saturday 31 January 2015

Lush Face Mask || Cosmetic Catastrophe...


I think this has become my new favourite mask! 
I hinted that I wanted to try this and my best friend got it for me for Christmas!! 

It's called Catastrophe Cosmetic, and the name alone made me think it would be great for my skin as I wear make up everyday.

 The ingredients in it are; Calamine Powder, Talc, Irish Moss Gel. Blueberries, Glycerine, Almond Oil, Rose Absolute, Chamomile Blue Oil, Sweet Wild Orange Oil, Limonene, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone & Perfume. 

I know that blueberries have a lot of antioxidants in and chamomile is very calming so I knew this mask would be great for my blemish prone, oily skin. 


I have been using this once a week this month and I absolutely love it. 
I apply it in the evening after I have taken my make up off.
Once it's been on my face for around 10-15 minutes and dries to a powdery consistency, it is very easy to wash off (the blueberries start falling off after around 5 minutes). 
It leaves my skin super soft and slightly powdery feeling, I can also feel that it has an instant calming effect on any breakouts or redness I have going on.
Some people don't like the powdery feeling but I love it as my face gets pretty oily in my t-zone and I do like my face to feel normal once in a while.


Overall definitely one of the best face masks I have used in a long time and am going to get more of these in the future!

Which Lush Face Masks have you tried? Any that you suggest for me? 
Hope you enjoyed my post! 

X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...