Wednesday 4 February 2015

Makeup Revolution || Liphug Lipsticks...


This will be the first of many Makeup Revolution post/reviews this month and definitely more during the year of 2015!!!

I got these in my first haul with the Black Friday deal in December and I thought I would do an up close and personal blog post about them.

I am currently going through a dark lip phase which seems to only lead me to wanting darker colours.

Anyway onto the liphug lipsticks... They come in 20 different shades and I have 3 of them. They cost an amazing £2.50 each and are super pigmented.

The only thing I would change about them is the scent of them, they smell a bit like play-dough but saying that the smell does fade after you apply it and after there is no scent at all.

Below are the lip swatches of the colours I have and I absolutely love wearing them. They are really hydrating and stay slightly glossy. This means they do transfer and wear off faster than matte lipsticks but are really comfortable, hence the name LIPHUG!

With all of the swatches on my lips I did one coat, blotted and then applied a second coat!

This first colour is 'Saviour will Come' and is a muted warm red/plum shade, this is the most wearable and neutral out of the three shades.


The next colour is a vivid blue toned red called 'I am Ready'. Really nice to compliment a natural eye look or thick black statement winged liner.


The last colour is my favourite out of the shades I have, it is also the darkest out of them all. The name of this one is 'Still missing my Baby', a deep brown red. 


I am really addicted to this brand and as they keep coming out with new products I'm sure you will see a lot more of Makeup Revolution in the near future.

Have you tried any of their products yet, what are your favourites??

Love Coco
X

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could pull off a bold lip - its nudes all the way for me. Plus my local Makeup Revolution is nearly always empty :( fab post lovely xx

    Who is She

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment!!
      I don't have a Superdrug near me that stock it at all! I just do lots of research, looking on their FB page and other blogs and then do an online shop! :)
      I've not really tried nudes until recently, as I'm so pale I feel I look like death with the wrong shade of nude!
      Coco x

      Delete
  2. Sadly, I don't know where to get Makeup Revolution products here in Indonesia. I really want to try these lipsticks, they look gorgeous and very pigmented!

    xo
    colorsinmybubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! :( but thank you for commenting!!
      Coco x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...