Saturday 7 February 2015

Pinterest Dreams || Makeup Area...

Ahh the joys of Pinterest! I could spend hours upon hours dreaming of my future house and what I could do if I had all the money to decorate it!

I have been seeing a lot of Youtubers doing videos of their makeup collections and storage -

Makeup Collection & Organisation 2015 by MakeupByAli.
My Updated Makeup Collection & Storage by Lily Pebbles.
New Makeup Storage; A trip to Ikea by LetzMakeup.

They all inspired me to create a post about my dream makeup space.

You can find my Beauty Board here & My Interiors Board here.

As I absolutely LOVE make up, one day I would love to create my own little area where I could organise it all... Photos used in this post are from Pinterest!

The first thing I would love is a vintage style dressing table with lots of drawers. And I would definitely have a lot of fairy lights involved, maybe going around the mirror.


I really like the idea of floating shelves, maybe to put perfume bottles and general pretty things on?!



I found this photo of skull shaped holders and thought this would be a quirky way to jazz up the dressing table, I think I would like them in clear glass with small glass beads in the bottom.
Also if I had the space this would be a lovely way to display perfume bottles!


I love the DIY idea below. Making a magnetic board and magnetising the underneath of the most used pieces of make up and making it into a wall display. Maybe use an gold empty vintage frame?!
I feel like most of my items on my wall would be from Makeup Revolution.


Lastly I don't think any make up display is complete without clear plastic drawers. You can easily see where things are and keeps the desk from getting cluttered.


I hope you enjoyed my Pinterest Dreams post! 

Do you use Pinterest, leave your links below!?

Love Coco
X


2 comments:

  1. I love the clear plastic drawers in the last picture, it would be such a great way to organise the piles of makeup I have lying around!, and it would make is SO much easier to find what you are looking for!
    Emily xx
    Emily May Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know, everyone has them but me! :) My makeup is just a mess at the moment!
      Coco xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...