Saturday 11 April 2015

Makeup Revolution || Wish List...


My list of things I want from Makeup Revolution is ever growing so I thought I would make a Wish List from their website! I have linked all the products where you can also see what they look like.

Hope you enjoy this post and maybe find something to add to your own wish list...

Their recently released Ultra Brow (Palette) in Medium to Dark, which comes with 4 brow powders, 2 tinted brow waxes, arch enhancing cream, brow bone highlighter, brow pencil, 2 brushes and some mini tweezers... all for £7.99.

I have their Flawless Matte Palette and would like to add the Beyond Flawless & Flawless palettes to my collection. £8.00 each.

I love a good blush and this Ultra Blush and Contour Palette in Sugar and Spice looks so beautiful. It has a mix of shimmer, matte and baked colours. £6.00.

I haven't tried any setting sprays yet because most are out of my price range, also having an oily t-zone I thought this would be perfect for me - Pro Fix Oil Control Makeup Fixing Spray. £5.00.

I have 3 of their eye shadow brushes and would like to expand my selection with the Pro F103 Stippling Brush and the Pro F105 Contour Brush. £3.49 each.

To clean the above brushes I would like the Pro Hygiene Antibacterial Brush Cleaner. £5.00.

This is my list so far but I'm sure I will find more to add very soon!

What are your favourite Makeup Revolution products?

Coco
X

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Makeup Revolution so so much! I recently bought the ionic 2 eyeshadow palette which I love (
    Read my review here ) and I also have a few lipsticks (good fun is my fave) and concealer palettes. I love the look of the brushes and I am desparate for the eyeshadow ones! Lovely post♥


    FloralsAndCoralsx // Our Blog


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oooh what do you think of the concealer palettes, was nearly going to add to my wish list! :)
      Coco xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...