Monday 6 April 2015

Natural Foundation Routine || Oily Skin...

This is a very picture heavy post but hope it helps those who have an oily t-zone like me.

I have been doing this base under my foundation for half a year now and it has been an absolute saviour when it comes to controlling oil. It sounds pretty gross, putting a laxative on your skin, but it really works. I don't have to carry powder any more and I stay oil free all day!

This is also the make up I do for a natural base and for going to the gym (yes I am one of those people).

Products in this post:

Starting with a bare face...


Pour out a tiny bit of Milk of Magnesia...

Apply a thin layer of it onto the oily parts of your face and let dry 
(I use a hair dryer as I am impatient)...

Use a silicone based primer and apply on top/all over your face, 
this will get rid of the white ghost face look...




My skin is pretty happy at the moment and as this is a natural look 
I only put the concealer on my dark circles and any spots.
Then I use the Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Foundation to blend it out on the sponge...

And set my whole face with the Stay Matte Powder...


I use the Collection Eyebrow kit and the Zoeva Brow Line brush to do my brows.
I also add a bit of the darkest colour to my lash line.
This stuff stays on all day long and as you can see is very well used...


Here's what the finished look is and how I would go to the gym.
As a day to day look I would add bronze and blush and do different eye looks...


I really hope you try Milk of Magnesia as a base because it really is amazing at controlling oil throughout the day, no matter how much I sweat.

Coco
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...